2021 ERG Leadership Summit: Virtual Event
September 21 - September 24
Previous ERG Summit Event Sponsors
In today’s business environment—disrupted by continuous change and the upheaval brought about by the COVID pandemic—leaders must be agile enough to meet current business challenges, and yet provide a stable and secure working environment for their members.
Join Us! Learn how your ERGs can continue to enhance your company’s strategy, performance, culture, and return on investment (ROI).
Who Attends the Annual ERG Summit?
- Leaders of employee resource groups
- HR staff involved with the group
- Executive sponsors and managers working with ERGs
- Other members of the HR and OD community who are involved in diversity and inclusion efforts–including, but not limited to employee resource group initiatives
- Sessions scheduled to fit your work day. Kick-off presentations, Lunch keynotes and workshops
- Each ERG team will walk away with a new initiative to implement
- Learn from 2021 Diversity Impact Award winners—share ideas and best practices with award winners and other ERGs via virtual booths
- Learn how to gain the benefits of allies, understand intersectionality, disrupt bias, advance your organizational structure to evolve during these turbulent times
- This week-long online event will feature a deep dive into a virtual ideation process
- Morning challenges: ERG leaders work together—Plus more!
- Take the data challenge with your own ERGs; learn how to use your data to drive high impact
- Data-driven event—learn from Diversity Impact Award data and Dr. Welbourne’s ongoing ERG research
- Learn from new research focused on the work ERGs are doing to help during the pandemic
- This virtual event mirrors learning modules used in prior ERG Leadership Summits
The deadline for submitting is June 17, 2021 at 8:00PM ET
Individuals with Disabilities
Individuals with disabilities who need accommodations to attend this event may contact Annette Yakushi at email@example.com; 310-702-9814; Individuals requiring accommodations or auxiliary aids such as sign language interpreters and alternative format materials should contact us at least 2 weeks prior to the event. Every reasonable effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations in an effective and timely manner.
Benefits to Attending the CEO ERG Leadership Summit
DETAILS & LOCATION:
This year’s ERG Summit Week features two separate events:
ERGs & Councils Live Conference and Diversity Impact Awards Celebration
September 15 – 17, 2021 in Kissimmee, FL
Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
6000 West Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, FL 34746
ERG Leadership Summit: Accelerating Transformation (Virtual Event), September 21 – 24, 2021
As part of your registration for the virtual event, you will also receive live-stream access to the Diversity Impact Awards Celebration, hosted by the Association of ERGs & Councils on Friday, September 17.
Registration for the ERG Leadership Summit Virtual Event will close on Wednesday, September 8, 12:00 am PST.
Create Your Custom ERG Event: Merge Your Company’s Content with the 2021 Virtual Summit
Let our Thought Leaders help you plan your own customized company ERG week to compliment this virtual ERG event. Contact us for more information.
CEO Non-Sponsor: $495
CEO Sponsor: $395
Please use your CEO sponsor discount code. If you need assistance with this, contact Vivian Jimenez.
5% group discount for teams of 5 – 10 people; The discount is automatically available on the event registration page. For groups of more than 10 or for assistance, contact Vivian Jimenez.
Registration fees are non-refundable. If you register and are unable to attend, you will receive access to the virtual event session recordings and other ERG resources
Sponsorship options range between Patron Level: $5,000 to Partner Level: $50,000. For additional sponsorship details contact:
Jennifer Sparks Taylor
Director, Executive Education
Theresa M. Welbourne, PhD
ERG Program Director and
CEO Affiliated Research Scientist
ERG Summit Presenters
Additional speakers to be confirmed
Theresa M. Welbourne
Affiliated Senior Research Scientist
Center for Effective Organizations
Additional Keynote Presenters
Certificate in Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leadership
As you advance through your journey as an ERG leader, the ERG leadership certificate can help you not only during your time as an ERG leader, but also strengthen your skills for future, non-ERG leadership roles. The ERG Certificate program will help move you ahead on your journey from where you are now, to your next role.